- Make sure that the furniture is level.
- Do not drag when moving.
- When assembling, fix the brackets firmly. Also, check for loose fittings regularly.
- If the bracket is used loose, it may cause an unexpected accident.
- For natural wood, moisture and heat are enemies.
- Whether it's damp or too dry, that alone will shrink the furniture.
- When placing furniture, avoid direct sunlight and close to air conditioning units.
- When cleaning, do not use any chemical cleaner and use only plain water and dry it properly.
- Not only will it cause discoloration and cracking of the xylem, it will also lead to deterioration of the upholstery fabric.